TRIOS. Kill Race. Play for 3 hours, report best 4 matches at the end.
4 Best Games
– Play as many games as you want/can in the 3 hours.
– Played in TRIOS public lobbies.
– You may play with a team of 1,2 or 3 in TRIOS no-fill.
– Crossplay must be turned on
– Submit a Screen Shot of your 4 best games.
7:00 PM EST every FIRST (1st) and THIRD (3rd) Friday
Check-In on Discord
$3’000 in Prizes
1st = $1’500
2nd = $750
3rd = $500
4th = $250
How Do We Win?
Have the highest points with your 3 best games that you screen shot which was submitted individually as instructed on the Submit Tournament Score form. Your Team’s scores will be added together collectively, then the average will be listed on a Public Leaderboard.
Anyone can register for this event.
You may register separate or together, just make sure Team Name is the same for all team members. $20 a Player.
How We Pay » (*) implies “preferred“
– CashApp (*)
– Paypal (*)
– There is a 24hr review period to ensure the safest, purest event possible.
– The mods may take as long as is necessary to look over screen shots and check data.
Requirements to Screen Shot
One member of each team is required to Screen Shot your Match Results
– Any game that is submitted as one of your best 3, MUST be screen shot. No time extensions are given for technical difficulties. For each missing or inaccurate screen shot given, that round will be averaged in as 0. [Inaccurate meaning, your reported score does not agree with the screen shot submitted for that round.]
Allowed Picture Formats
Questions & Concerns
Please contact a staff member on our Contact Form if you have any questions. Failure to adhere to the Screen Shot requirements may result in a DQ at the discretion of A Few Bad Newbies.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND That you take Screenshots of your best games. You MUST have proof. Failure to submit a screen shot upon your score submission will result in a 0 for that round.
There is a 30 minute submission window (10:30pm EST). There are no exceptions to the reporting rules.
We are trying to make a smooth and quick process for the other contestants. We cannot focus on side reports or delays.
– NO REVERSE BOOSTING
– NO ALT ACCOUNTS
– Must be 13 years or older to receive payout from the tournaments. This must be with parental consent.
– All decisions made on the grounds of cheating/hacking are at A Few Bad Newbies’ discretion.
– Staff may reach out to assess scores and plays.
– Harassing MODS will only result in further punishment.
– Any attempt to harass a member of the A Few Bad Newbies’ crew will result in punishment.
– We are sympathetic of and to technical difficulties, but cannot cater to them. GG.
Team Minimum Not Met
If in the event this Tournament does not reach the minimum fifty (50) Team Entries required to deliver the Pay Out as advertised, then the TOP FOUR (4) WINNERS shall receive a percentage of the Overall Prize Pool as is listed below:
1st = 35%
2nd = 25%
3rd = 15%
4th = 10%
(example: If 49 Teams Register for this Tournament, 1st place would receive $1’029; 2nd place would receive $735; 3rd place team would receive $441; and 4th place teams would each receive $294.)
Where does the last 15% go?
A Few Bad Newbies. Any and All contributions or gains goes right back into making this the best Clan & Gaming Community website and Competition Ladder that it can be. We strive to bring you the very best while being transparent every step of the way. Don’t you deserve that? We think you do.